Lanner's succeess is due to our long-term approach to customers and to our commitment to flexibility, quality and efficiency. We spend countless hours working with customers to help them produce the best possible product for their target market, and our ability to bring products to market quickly ensures that our customers stay ahead of the competition.
- Network Solutions Honored Taiwan Excellence 2018 for the Fourth Consecutive Year
- Named as a Major Key Player in ITS Market Analysis 2016-2022
- Receives TL 9000 Telecom Certification
- Enhances its Logistic Efficiency with the AEO Certification
- SAP ERP System Online
- Obtains ISO28000 for Supply Chain Risk Management
- Network Platforms Won 2015 Taiwan Excellence Awards
- Lanner USA Passed ISO 9001:2008 Certification Audit
- Procured 1700m2 of factory space in the USA.
- Passed 1 million network appliances sold
- Procured another 3067m2 of factory space.
- Freescale Alliance Member
- Procured another 767m2 of factory space.
- Intel Embedded Alliance Member
- Established subsidiary in Canada
- Operating Global logistics hubs out of the USA, Israel, Taiwan and China
- Intel ECA Recognition Award
- Won Intel lead account status for next generation chipsets, including two Tolapai applications
- Introduced world's first network appliance with dedicated RAID storage
- Developed industry-best H.264 network video platforms
- Launched Video Communication Business Unit
- Introduced first Quad-Core Xeon network appliance
- Built new production facilities and doubled production capacity
- Delivered second straight year of double digit revenue growth
- Developed modular design in network products
- Tripled revenues over 2003
- Publicly listed on Taiwan Stock Exchange (TAIEX)
- Established subsidiary in China
- Launched Network Storage business unit
- Secured position as the worldwide number 1 UTM platform vendor
Microsoft's Windows Embedded Partner of the Year
- Established factory, 1 SMT line
- Launched Network appliance business unit
- Launched compact PCI product line
- Received patent for innovation in slot card design
- Established subsidiary in the USA
- Separated from GES group and renamed Lanner Electronics, Inc.
- Launched IPC chassis and SBC line
- Established in March 1986 as GES Taiwan, a subsidiary of a Singapore IPC Corporation