When rolling out new services as software-defined and virtual CPE, there are major risk factors to be considered:
- What are the environment settings where these devices are being deployed?
- What is the quality of the power source to keep the devices operational?
- What are the network conditions for the local network?
- How to guarantee the QoS of network?
- How to manage the platform resources remotely and how to monitor and report the network conditions of the devices?
These questions are indicating the challenges for a “Zero Touch” provisioning and how the architecture can be implemented. Lanner addresses these open questions and challenges by creating open-standard, SDN/NFV-optimized platforms and solutions to meet growing demands from the ecosystem.
For more information about Lanner’s SDN and NFV compliant hardware solutions, come visit us at Booth #40, from May 2nd to 5th. at NFV World Congress 2017