Today sees the release of Lanner’s NCA-4240, a 1U 19” rackmount appliance powered by Intel® Alder Lake S and Intel® H610E/Q670E chipset.
The NCA-4240 features LGA 1700 socket, up to 64GB of DDR5 memory capacity at 4800MHz, comprehensive Intel® H610E/Q670E chipset, 1x Gbe RJ45, 8x 2.5 Gbe RJ45 with 3 pairs of bypass, 1x RJ45 console and 1x NIC slot.
The NCA-4240’s next-gen processor, generous I/O configurations, support for 2x 2.5” HDD/SSD, 1x PCIe*8 FH/HL and 1x M.2 2230 (E Key) make it an ideal appliance for network traffic security, cloud computing and data centers.
The NCA-4240’s list of outstanding features is as followed:
- Intel® Alder Lake S Processor With H610E/Q670E Chipset
- 1x GbE RJ45, 8x 2.5GbE RJ45, 1x NIC Module
- 3x Pairs Of Gen 3 SE LAN Bypass
- 2x 288-pin DIMM DDR5 4800 MHz (Max. 64GB)
- 2x USB 3.0 Ports, 2x 2.5” HDD/SSD
- 1x PCIe*8 FH/HL, 1x M.2 2230 (E Key)
- 4x Smart Fans
1U 19” Rackmount Appliance With Intel® Alder Lake S Processor
|CPU||Intel® Alder Lake S|