To meet the increasing demands in network virtualization in the business world, Lanner Electronics Inc., a global leader in manufacturing and supplying SDN/NFV network appliances, introduced a hyperconverged solution FX-3420, a 2U high-performance HCI appliance, empowered by Intel® 2nd Gen Xeon® Scalable SP processor family to accelerate hyperconvergence for VDI and software-defined storage.
Since the beginning of Big Data era, storage demands have been continuously on the rise in the past few years for cloud data centers and telecommunications. Therefore, to meet demand for Big Data storage, FX-3420 offers a secure, high-performance, and high-density in storage capacity in just 2U rackmount appliance as next-generation Lanner HCI solutions.
FX-3420 can support up to 768GB of memory, through multiple DDR4 2,666 MHz REG DIMM modules and comes with 12x SATA 3.5” hot-swappable disk drive bays. In addition, FX-3420 provides other I/O functionality including one onboard M.2 slot, one RJ-45 console, one IPMI port for remote management, and two double-width PCIe*16 sockets for GPU acceleration card. For redundant design, FX-3420 is built with 1200W 1+1 redundant power supply.
FX-3420 is optimal for VDI, cloud computing, software defined storage platforms and HPC server where performance and storage are critical.
- Designed for high-compute and high-density VDI, Cloud Computing, software defined storage platforms and HPC (high-performance compute)
- 2U HCI appliance supporting dual Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family (codenamed Skylake-SP/Cascade Lake-SP)
- Supports dual PCI-E*16 FH/FL slots for GPU expansion
- Supports high-density storage: Front: 12x 3.5”HDD SATA 6G /SAS 12G or 12x 2.5” NVME. Back: 2 x 2.5” SATA 6G
- Connectivity: 4x 10G SFP+, 6x GbE RJ45, IPMI port, Consoles (DB9), Management RJ45, 2x USB 3,0 ports
- 1200W 1+1 Redundant PSU
|CPU||Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family(codenamed Skylake-SP/Cascade Lake-SP)|