IT Engineer, to support Business Project team and clients, delivering solutions that apply the best business processes and practices.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Define and establish configuration parameters and business process adaptations for SAP Business projects
- Assist in explaining and recording the key project activities needed for an SAP Business project implementation to customers
- Provide coaching/advisory services to customer project teams
- Perform other duties as assigned by IT Manager
- As requested, deliver Business application specific expert consulting services
- Use internal systems and processes to maintain client relations and business operations
- Perform ongoing support services to existing clients
- Maintain B2B/Web base System (CSP) and report coding with C#.
- Developing small websites - frontend/backend applications.
- Minimum 3-7 years of experience as an application development and/or project manager for the implementation of ERP Software focusing in the areas of Logistics functions (CRM, SRM) and projects (PRO), preferably in the segment of Small and Midsize Enterprises (SME).
- Solid understanding of end-to-end business processes in Financials, Order to Cash, etc.
- - Minimum 1 year experience in a development position for a live application.
- Minimum 1year experience working with C++, Java, Php.
- Comfortable reading and writing complex C#, Java, and Php code
- Experience or familiar with MySQL, MS SQL
Qualifications and Requirements
- Strong Business Acumen
- Evaluation and implementation of projects covering responsibilities for Supply Chain Management, Project Management and cross functional application consulting desirable.
- Knowledge and certification in SAP Business Models preferred
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and quality, self-motivation and a desire to succeed.
- Previous experience within any of the functional areas of finance, supply chain and manufacturing is a plus
- Full Time
- Lanner Electronics is an equal opportunity employer.